Dermatologist Rockville, MD
Dr. Green has been voted a top dermatologist by Washingtonian Magazine for 2005, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2014. He has been selected as a Washington DC area "Super Doctor," has been listed in the national edition of Castle Connolly Top Doctor's directory, and is also listed in the Global Directory of WHO's WHO as a top doctor in Washington DC. Dr. Green is frequently interviewed by national television networks, radio, and large circulation newspapers and magazines. The media not only calls on Dr. Green about the latest techniques for beauty enhancement, but also for his insight on difficult to treat medical conditions such as acne and psoriasis. He is regularly selected to speak to other dermatologists concerning emerging therapies for aging/sun damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis. Dr. Green is a member of the exclusive Botox Physicians Network. A member of the Radiesse Medical Education Faculty, he routinely conducts clinical trials on the latest therapies for acne treatment and wrinkle fillers. Dr. Green is an author of over 20 medical publications and is the author of the nationally acclaimed popular book,The Dermatologist's Guide To Looking Younger (Crossing Press, 1999.)
Many high ranking government officials and media personalities have been treated by Dr. Green. Dr. Green is a frequent visitor to Capitol Hill and Annapolis on behalf of research funding for skin disease and physician/patient advocacy issues. In 2010, Dr Green received President Obama's "Volunteer Service Award" for his efforts relating to patient advocacy issues.
- Chairman, SkinPAC Board Member for the American Academy of Dermatology
- Chair, Policy Priorities Committee for the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Chair of Scope of Practice Committee for the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Spokesman for American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, Board of Trustees, National Psoriasis Foundation
- Chair, Research Committee, National Psoriasis Foundation
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at George Washington University School of Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of The American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Born in Ohio, Dr. Green completed his undergraduate training at the University of Michigan, and earned his medical degree from New York Medical College in 1989. He completed his dermatology and dermasurgery residency at the University of California, Irvine, concentrating on advanced cosmetic skin surgery. In addition to this formal training, Dr. Green also completed a research fellowship focusing on new treatments for aging skin and therapies for psoriasis. Today, he continues to oversee clinical research in his Rockville office.Read what patients have to say about Dr. Green
Read what's being said about Dr. Green's book!
"Absolutely must be read by anyone interested in taking care of their skin and aging well - fabulous! Dr. Larry Green's organized, concise, and understandable guide explains the many treatments and product options that have flooded today's skin care market. He gives a great overview of what is available and helps consumers make intelligent choices regarding anti-aging."
University of California, Irvine